Friday, January 27, 2012

Golden Seeds of Hope!


Many years ago, I came upon a very beautiful message found in Sacred Scripture that really spoke to my heart! It is God's promise of endless Hope for the future of those who Love Him, believe in Him and place all their trust and Faith in Him! When I came upon this message, my heart leaped for Joy within me. It was so filled with such promise and I reached out and embraced it, pulling it close to me... and like little golden seeds of Hope, I planted them deep within my heart and they have been growing ever since. A fruitful tree of Hope, this eternal message has become for me, and I hope it will become the same for you!

This amazing message from God is this: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No matter what someone's situation might be in life, no matter how hopeless thing may appear to be, with God there is always Hope! He Loves us so much, with an everlasting Love and we are truly His beloved children, we belong to Him and He wants us to prosper and succeed in our lives so that His glory might be seen through us... and others might also come to believe in Him.

In the world in which we are living... we need God's message of HOPE, now more than ever. God longs to give it to us,not the kind of hope that is mere wishful thinking, but one the is strong, so powerful and eternal, The Hope of Heaven... the Hope of God, that can truly create miracles in our lives in ways we might not have ever even imagined!

So if you have the Hope of God in your heart already, remember to always cherish it and cling to it... and keep it ever alive! If you are still in search of God's gift of Hope... take some time to really listen with your heart to His beautiful message above, found in Sacred Scripture. Allow it to take root in your heart and bring you new life!

Look to the future with Hope in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment